Introducing Galaxy Note10: Designed to Bring Passions to Life with Next-Level Power
NEW YORK, USA – August 7, 2019 – Samsung Electronics today unveiled the Galaxy Note10, a new line of premium smartphones that combines elegant design with powerful performance and productivity tools to help users make the most of every moment. Inspired by a generation that flows seamlessly between work and life, the Galaxy Note10 gives users the freedom to work the way they want and showcase their creative spirit, all on-the-go. For years, the Galaxy Note series has helped millions of loyal users around the world pursue their passions and achieve their goals, and with the Galaxy Note10, Samsung is helping users do more of what they love.
"From the very beginning, the Galaxy Note has stood for the best-of-the-best technologies and features. The Galaxy Note10 re-imagines this promise for the modern Note fan who uses their smartphone to take their productivity and creativity to the next level, and who effortlessly flows between ideas and endeavors at a moment’s notice," said DJ Koh, President and CEO of IT & Mobile Communications Division, Samsung Electronics. "Every element of the Galaxy Note10 was designed to help users achieve more. Whether they’re finishing a big project for work, capturing and editing a video, or playing their favorite mobile game, the Galaxy Note10 will help them do it faster and better."
PURPOSEFUL DESIGN FOR A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
Galaxy Note users appreciate the power of sophisticated design—not just the look and feel of their device, but the experience it offers. Every element of the Galaxy Note10 is crafted to be sleek, slim and distraction-free, so users can devote their full attention to the ideas, projects, and content that matters most.
- Two Sizes: For the first time ever, the Galaxy Note10 comes in two sizes, so consumers can find the Note that’s best for them. The Galaxy Note10 opens up the Note to users who want the power of the S Pen and ultimate productivity in a compact form factor, packing a 6.3-inch Cinematic Infinity Display into the most compact Note yet. The Galaxy Note10+ features the biggest Note display ever with a 6.8-inch Cinematic Infinity Display on a device that’s still easy to hold and easy to use.
The Galaxy Note10’s display is Samsung’s best yet. From its physical construction to its underlying technology, the display is designed to immerse users in their favorite TV, movies and games.
- Edge-to-edge Design: The Galaxy Note10’s edge-to-edge Cinematic Infinity Display is nearly bezel-less, while the in-display cut out for the front camera is small and centered for a balanced design. Samsung’s most immersive display creates a seamless experience between thought and action, viewing and creating.
- Best Quality Display: The Galaxy Note10 features the award-winning Dynamic AMOLED display. With HDR10+ certification and Dynamic Tone Mapping, photos and videos are brighter than previous Note devices, and feature a stunning, wide color range. UL verified1 the Galaxy Note10 display for its 98% color and brightness uniformity. The Eye Comfort display reduces blue light without affecting color quality for comfortable viewing2.
MULTI-FACETED PRODUCTIVITY TO MAXIMIZE EVERY MOMENT
Note users put a premium on productivity, and they see their phone as essential to helping them do and achieve more. For these users, the Galaxy Note10 features new technologies, enhanced capabilities and powerful integrations all in service of giving users the freedom to work in the way that makes them the most productive.
- Handwriting to Text: The Galaxy Note10 brings a powerful new capability to the re-designed, uni-body S Pen. Now, users can jot down notes, instantly convert their handwriting to digital text in Samsung Notes, and export it to a variety of different formats, including Microsoft Word. Users can now customize notes by shrinking, enlarging, or changing the color of the text. In just a few taps, meeting minutes can be formatted and shared; bursts of inspiration can quickly become editable documents.
- Evolution of the S Pen: The Galaxy Note10 builds on the Bluetooth Low Energy-enabled S Pen capabilities introduced on the Galaxy Note9 by adding Air actions, allowing you to control certain aspects of the device using gestures with the S Pen. By opening up the Air actions SDK, developers can create customized controls that give users the ability to play games or use their favorite applications using gestures.
- Samsung DeX for PC3: The Galaxy Note10 extends Samsung DeX’s capabilities, making it easier for users to work between their phone and a PC or Mac. With a simple, compatible USB connection, users can drag and drop files between devices, and use their favorite mobile apps with a mouse and a keyboard, while keeping their data secure on their phone through Samsung Knox.
- Link to Windows: The Galaxy Note10 integrates Link to Windows directly into the Quick Panel. With one click, users can connect to their Windows 10 PC. There, they can see notifications, send and receive messages, and review recent photos without pausing to look down at their phone.
PRO-GRADE CAMERA FOR CREATORS
With the Galaxy Note10, content creators and everyday users alike can use state-of-the-art tools to capture stunning video and photos—allowing their channels, stories and posts to stand out and make an impact. Featuring a combination of advanced imaging technology and software, the Galaxy Note10 elevates mobile videography and photography to the next level.
- Premium Video Technology: The Galaxy Note10 enables users to capture pro-grade video without having to carry around any extra gear. Live focus video adds depth-of-field adjustments so you can blur the background to focus on your subject. Zoom-In Mic amplifies the audio in frame and pushes background noise aside to help focus on the sounds that you want. And to remove the bumps and shakes that usually make an action shot blurry, new and improved Super steady stabilizes footage, and is now available in Hyperlapse mode for steady time-lapse videos.
- Quick and Easy Video Editing: Once they’ve recorded their video, Galaxy Note10 users can edit-on-the-go instantly right from their phone. Video editor can be used with the S Pen, so instead of having to tap to select or edit a clip, users can choose the precise moment they want to trim. For creators who need even more control over their footage, Adobe Rush4 on the Galaxy Note10 provides a sophisticated suite of editing tools, now even more accurate with the S Pen.
- Screen Recorder: For gamers who want to add some personality to their streams, or vloggers who want to enhance their tutorials, the Galaxy Note10 introduces Screen recorder. Easily capture what’s on the screen, use picture-in-picture to add reactions, and use the S Pen to annotate as they record for a more entertaining, engaging video.
- AR Doodle and 3D Scanner: The Galaxy Note10 integrates bleeding-edge AR and 3D capabilities into the camera. Along with an Ultra Wide camera, it opens up an entirely new medium for creators. With AR Doodle, use the S Pen to personalize photos with dynamic drawings, effects, and animations that track to the image. And with 3D Scanner5, a groundbreaking first for the Note, the Galaxy Note10+’s DepthVision camera can take a scan of an object66, and instantly turn it into a movable 3D rendering.
- Night Mode: People take plenty of selfies in low light situations—at dinner, at concerts or just enjoying a sunset. Night Mode, now available on the front camera, lets users capture striking selfies no matter how dim or dark the conditions.
UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE FOR POWER USERS
Note fans use their phones to do just about everything—not just tackling everyday tasks, but taking on big projects: running their business, editing video for their social media channels, creating beautiful illustrations with the S Pen. To help them do it all, the Galaxy Note10 is engineered with top-tier hardware and next-level features.
- Super Fast Charging: With just 30 minutes of charge, the Galaxy Note10+ lasts through the day7 with up to 45W wired charging capability8.
- Wireless PowerShare9: Wireless PowerShare comes to the Note. Users can wirelessly recharge their Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Buds, or another Qi-enabled device with the Galaxy Note10
- Gaming: As mobile games get more processing-heavy and graphics-rich, the best gaming experiences require top specs. The Galaxy Note10 features the world’s slimmest vapor chamber cooling system, which delivers optimal performance during gameplay while keeping the device slim and sleek. With the AI-based Game Booster, the Galaxy Note10 optimizes performance and power consumption depending on the game. And with the PlayGalaxy Link P2P streaming service, users can pick up where users left off on any PC game and enable them to continue playing on the move with no need for local storage.
A PORTAL TO THE GALAXY ECOSYSTEM
The Galaxy Note10 sits at the heart of the Galaxy ecosystem, a suite of premium products and services that offer experiences to help make users’ lives more streamlined and connected. Wearables like the Galaxy Watch Active2 and tablets like the Galaxy Tab S6 keep users connected and help them accomplish more on-the-go.
Building on these products are Samsung services which provide users with a connected and convenient Galaxy experience. Samsung Pay enables swift and secure payment options. Samsung Health helps users achieve their health and wellness goals with seamless tracking and monitoring. Samsung Knox safeguards data with defense-grade security solutions. Bixby, Samsung’s intelligence platform, provides integrated support to make your life easier, more organized and connected.
Galaxy Note10, Note10+ Specifications
Pre-order / Registration of interest for the Galaxy Note10 (256GB14) and Galaxy Note10+ (256GB14) will commence from 8 August 2019, Thursday, 3pm (pre-order at Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura will commence at 6pm).
Consumers who pre-order the Galaxy Note10 (256GB14) and Galaxy Note10+ (256GB14) will be entitled to the following complimentary pre-order exclusives16 (worth $336 and $398 respectively) upon full payment for their pre-order:
- Galaxy Note10 (256GB14): Galaxy Buds in Black worth $238 and a Samsung Wireless Battery Pack (10,000 mAh) in Silver worth $98.
- Galaxy Note10+ (256GB14): a free upgrade to the Galaxy Note10+ (512GB14) worth $300 and a Samsung Wireless Battery Pack (10,000 mAh) in Silver worth $98.
Pre-order at Telecommunications Operators
Consumers can visit the following URLs for more information on pre-order / registration of interest17 for the Galaxy Note10 and Note10+:
- M1: www.m1.com.sg/galaxynote10
- Singtel: www.singtel.com/galaxynote10
- StarHub: www.starhub.com/galaxynote10
Pre-order at Selected Consumer Electronics & IT Stores and Lazada Singapore
Pre-order for the Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ will also be available online at selected consumer electronics & IT stores' (Best Denki, Courts, Gain City, Hachi and Harvey Norman) respective websites and Lazada Singapore. More information is available at the following URLs:
- Best Denki: www.bestdenki.com.sg/galaxynote10
- Courts: www.courts.com.sg/galaxynote10
- Gain City: www.gaincity.com/galaxynote10
- Hachi: www.hachi.tech/galaxynote10
- Harvey Norman: www.harveynorman.com.sg/galaxynote10
- Lazada Singapore: www.lazada.sg/galaxynote10
Pre-order at Samsung Experience Store Online / Samsung Experience Stores / Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura
Consumers can also pre-order their Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ without contract via the Samsung Experience Store online (https://samsungexperiencestore.samsung.com.sg/galaxynote10) or by visiting the following Samsung Experience Stores or Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura during opening hours:
- Central: 313@somerset #B2-24/25/26 Tel: 6836 1809, Bugis Junction #01-63/63A Tel: 6338 7911, Chinatown Point #01-48 Tel: 6222 7911, VivoCity #02-28/29 Tel: 6376 9150
- East: Bedok Mall #B1-07 Tel: 6844 9310, Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 #02-23 Tel: 6241 4125 (Open to transit and departing passengers only), Tampines Mall #02-29 Tel: 6782 9575
- North: Causeway Point #01-01 Tel: 6891 1011, NEX #04-42 Tel: 6636 7392
- West: Jurong Point #B1-09/10/11 Tel: 6791 2272, Westgate #01-01 Tel: 6369 9175
- Galaxy Studio: Plaza Singapura, Level 1 Atrium (from 8 August 2019, 6pm)
Consumer who pre-order their Galaxy Note10 or Note10+ via the Samsung Experience Store online, Samsung Experience Stores or Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura can collect their devices via the following options:
- Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura : 23 August 201918
- Samsung Experience Stores : from 24 August 2019
- Home Delivery : from 24 August 2019
- POPStation : from 24 August 2019
For more information, please visit: https://samsungexperiencestore.samsung.com.sg/galaxynote10.
Pre-order Collection at Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura
To reward loyal fans for their continuous support and celebrate the local launch of the Galaxy Note10 and Note10+, Samsung will be giving away more than $200,000 worth of prizes19 to consumers who successfully opt to collect their device at Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura from 3pm on 23 August 2019. These amazing prizes include the 55" QLED Q60 4K Smart TV (worth $2,999), Galaxy Tab S4 LTE 256GB (worth $1298), 27" Space Monitor (worth $728), Galaxy Watch LTE (worth $548), $300 shopping vouchers and more.
Additionally, consumers collecting their devices at Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura will also have the opportunity to get up close and personal with selected finalists and alumni of Star Search 2019.
Local Pricing and Availability
Galaxy Note10 and Note10+
The Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ will be available in Singapore from 24 August 2019, at local telecommunication operators (M1, Singtel and StarHub), major consumer electronics & IT stores, authorised mobile retailers, Samsung Experience Stores and Lazada Singapore. The respective recommended retail prices for the devices are as follows:
Samsung Trade Up: Easy Trade-in with Great Value
The Samsung Trade Up Programme21 makes it easier for consumers to own the Galaxy Note10 and Note10+.
Exclusively with the launch of the new Galaxy Note10 and Note10+, customers who purchase any of these devices (with or without contract) and trade-in their old eligible device22 from 23 August 2019 to 30 September 2019, can receive an additional $100 trade-in value23 on top of the regular trade-in amount.
Customers who purchase the Galaxy Note10 or Note10+ at any Samsung Experience Stores (with the exception of Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3), can trade-in their old eligible device22 at the point of purchase. Their old eligible device will be assessed on-site, and the trade-in value of their old device will be offset from the purchase price of the Galaxy Note10 or Note10+24.
Consumers can visit www.samsung.com/sg/tradeup to learn more about the Samsung Trade Up Programme.
Samsung Concierge Care Pack
The Samsung Concierge Care Pack offers consumers a suite of premium value-added services such as 1-to-1 device exchange within 30 days from device purchase date25 and 50% savings for a one-time out of warranty repair25, to provide consumers a peace of mind by keeping their Samsung Galaxy device in tip-top condition. The Samsung Concierge Care Pack is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase of the new device25.
Consumers who purchased the Galaxy Note10 and Note10+ can add on the Samsung Concierge Care Pack26 within 14-days of their purchase at a promotional price of $48 (usual price $128) at Samsung Experience Stores or at the following authorised Samsung Customer Service Centres:
- Plaza Singapura (68 Orchard Road, #B2-23, Singapore 238839)
- Westgate (3 Gateway Drive, #02-01, Singapore 608532)
- VivoCity (1 Harbourfront Walk, #02-28/29, Singapore 098585)
- Causeway Point (1 Woodlands Square, #01-01, Singapore 738099)
Consumers can visit www.samsung.com/sg/samsungconcierge to learn more about Samsung Concierge.
24/7 Customer Support for Samsung Galaxy Customers
To provide Samsung Galaxy customers with ease of mind and to allow them to get the most out of their devices, Samsung Galaxy customers can access always-on support for their Galaxy devices through the Samsung Members app. Users can register their device via the Samsung Members app and gain access to the following benefits:
- 24/7 customer support via Live Chat or 1800-GALAXY S (4252997) Customer Service Hotline
- Easy booking of appointments for visits to Samsung Service Centres
In celebration of the launch of the Galaxy Note10 and Note10+, Samsung will be holding a Galaxy Studio for consumers from 8 August 2019, 6pm. Featuring a series of themed experiential zones and comprehensive product showcase areas, consumers can enjoy and experience for themselves the all-rounded multimedia features of the latest Samsung Galaxy devices, through a slew of delightful and immersive activities.
Galaxy Studio will be held at Plaza Singapura, Level 1 Atrium during opening hours from 8 August, 6pm – 25 August 2019, 10pm.
Activities at the specially curated zones include:
- Customisation Counter
To kick off their experience at Galaxy Studio, visitors can collect a mission card and collect stamps at each of the specially curated zones. Upon completion, consumers will be able to redeem a complimentary pouch which they will be able to customise with their own personalised drawing using the powerful S Pen on the Galaxy Note10 series.
- Movie Studio
Step into an enchanting lighted tunnel and experience the power of the Galaxy Note10’s video bokeh effect. Visitors can capture their best moments and upload onto Instagram with the hashtags #MyGalaxyStory and #Note10GalaxyStudio to stand a chance to win $200 worth of CapitaVouchers.
- Art Studio
Featuring four large format displays, visitors can enhance their creativity by writing messages or drawing on the Galaxy Note10 series or Galaxy Tab S6, and watch it come to life in an animated form on the projected screens.
- Photo Studio
Within this zone, visitors will be able to experience the professional-grade camera features of the Galaxy Note10 series and capture glamourous photos with the S Pen in front of the dreamy-lighted photo backdrop.
- Work Studio
Consumers can learn more about how the Galaxy Note10 series is the ideal multi-purpose device in this zone, where they can experience for themselves maximum productivity with the Samsung DeX function.
- Galaxy Services
In this zone, consumers can enjoy different games to better understand how Galaxy Services can help enhance their everyday lifestyle. Samsung Members can also enjoy complimentary delights upon completion of the zone.
- Samsung Members Service Clinic
Samsung Members visiting Galaxy Studio can head down to the Samsung Members Service Clinic to run a quick check on their Samsung Galaxy device. Held exclusively for them, they simply need to flash or download the Samsung Members app on their Galaxy device to enjoy the following, including:
- Six-point diagnostic test to assess whether their device is operating at the optimal level
- Free Screen Protector27
All company, product and service names, trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung inspires the world and shapes the future with transformative ideas and technologies. The company is redefining the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, network systems, and memory, system LSI and LED solutions. For the latest news, please visit the Samsung Newsroom at http://news.samsung.com.
1 UL verified Galaxy Note 10 for its Premium Hole Display with Color & Brightness Uniformity 98% and Camera Hole Transparency 92%
2 TÜV Rheinland, a globally recognized certification institute, awarded Galaxy Note10 and Note10 + display the Eye Comfort Certification based on its ability to drastically reduce the harmful effects of blue light. This certification can be found on www.tuv.com with the ID 1419071436.
3 Available with Windows 7, Windows 10 for Windows PC, and High Sierra, Mojave for Mac
4 Adobe Rush is downloadable
5 3D scanner is downloadable
6 Scanning area with 3D Scanner is limited to within 10x10x10cm by 80x80x80cm
7Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
8 Available only for the Galaxy Note10+. 45W charger should be purchased separately.
9 Wireless PowerShare may not work with non-Samsung accessories or covers. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
10 Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners; actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
11 A near bezel-less, full-frontal glass, edge-to-edge screen.
12 HDR10+ recording feature is currently in beta. Playback is only available on supported devices or platforms; quality may vary based on sharing platform, playback environment and other surrounding factors.
13 Default resolution of the Galaxy Note10+ is full HD+, which can be changed to Quad HD+ in Settings.
14 Actual user-accessible memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed.
15 Typical value tested under third-party lab condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is less. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
16 Complimentary gifts are while stocks last, and not exchangeable for cash or other items. Samsung reserves the right to substitute the gifts as it deems necessary without prior notice. Other terms & conditions apply; please check pre-order website or instore for more details.
17 Terms and conditions apply. Please check respective Telecommunication Operators’ websites for details.
18 Limited to 600 customers who successfully opt for pre-order collection at Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura. Each customer may purchase a maximum of 1 pre-order device (either the Samsung Galaxy Note10 or the Samsung Galaxy Note10+) for collection at Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura. Terms and conditions apply.
19 Exclusive for customers who pre-order from Samsung Experience Store online, Samsung Experience Stores, or Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura. Limited to 600 customers who opt for pre-order collection at Galaxy Studio @ Plaza Singapura. Limited to 1 prize per customer. Terms and conditions apply.
20 Check in-store for colour availability.
21 Provided by PC Dreams Pte Ltd as an independent third-party from 23 August 2019 to 30 September 2019.
22 See www.samsung.com/sg/tradeup for the full list of eligible trade-in devices and their respective trade-in values. Trade-in value may vary, depending on the device condition. Samsung reserves the right to amend the list of eligible trade-in devices and their trade-in values at any time without prior notice.
23 Selected trade-in models only. Terms & conditions apply, see www.samsung.com/sg/tradeup.
24 In-store discount is only available at the point of purchase of Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ at participating Samsung Experience Stores. Any request for such discount after purchase of the Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+ has been completed, will not be entertained in-store.
25 Terms & conditions apply, learn more at www.samsung.com/sg/samsungconcierge.
26 Valid for purchase within 14 days from date of device purchase.
27 Limited to 1 redemption per visitor. While stocks last and are not exchangeable for cash or other items.