What is Live Stickers and How to use it?
In this FAQ:
• What are Live Stickers?
• How to apply 3D Live Stickers?
• How to apply Live Stickers?
What are Live Stickers?
With the Live Sticker feature, you can capture photos and videos with various 3D live stickers. As you move your face, the sticker (such as glasses or hats) will track your movements, where you can open your mouth or blink and the sticker will react
• 3D live sticker: Apply a sticker such as glasses or a cap on your face
• Live sticker: Open your mouth or blink your eyes as instructed to preview how the sticker moves
How to apply 3D Live Stickers?
Please note: This article is using Galaxy S9/S9+ as an example. The navigation path will be slightly different for other models. For Galaxy Note8, S8/S8+ and A8/A8+, click on the sticker icon, once the Camera app is launched.
How to apply Live Stickers
Tap Camera App
Tap AR Emoji
The sticker move along with face motion
Photo or Video is captured
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.