* Estimated against the usage profile of an average/typical user. Independently assessed by Strategy Analytics between 2021.12.08–12.20 in USA and UK with pre-release versions of SM-S901, SM-S906, SM-S908 under default setting using 5G Sub6 networks (NOT tested under 5G mmWave network). Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* Network: The bandwidths supported by the device may vary depending on the region or service provider.
* User Available Memory: User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Battery - Actual battery life varies by network environment, features and apps used, frequency of calls and messages, number of times charged, and many other factors.
* Image at the top of page of Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G laying facedown simulated for illustration purposes.
* Image at the top of page of Galaxy Z Fold2 unfolded and seen from the front with the butterfly graphic wallpaper onscreen simulated for illustration purposes.
*S Pen Pro and S Pen Fold Edition sold separately. Only use the Samsung S Pen Pro or the S Pen Fold Edition designed exclusively for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G. All other S Pens or stylus pens not designed for Galaxy Z Fold3 5G (including those by other manufacturers) may damage the screen.
*Galaxy Z Fold3 5G and Z Filp3 5G is rated as IPX8. IPX8 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Not dust resistant.