Energy Saving Tips
● Install the appliance in a cool, dry room with adequate ventilation.
Ensure that it is not exposed to direct sunlight and never put it near a direct source of heat(a radiator, for example).
● Never block any vents or grilles on the appliance.
● Allow warm food to cool down before placing it in the appliance.
● Put frozen food in the refrigerator to thaw.
You can then use the low temperatures of the frozen products to cool food in the refrigerator.
● Do not keep the door of the appliance open for too long when putting food in or taking food out.
The shorter the time the door is open, the less frost build-up you'll have in the freezer.
● Provide sufficient clearance to the right, left, back, and top for air circulation when installing the refrigerator.is
This will help reduce power consumption and keep your energy bills lower.
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.