Watch Series Compatible List
Check for compatibility
Galaxy Watch5 Pro
Galaxy Z Series
|Galaxy Z Fold4 >|
|Galaxy Z Fold3 5G >|
|Galaxy Z Flip4 >|
|Galaxy Z Flip3 5G >|
|Galaxy Z Fold2 5G >|
|Galaxy Z Flip >|
Galaxy S Series
|Galaxy S22 >|
|Galaxy S22+ >|
|Galaxy S22 Ultra >|
|Galaxy S21 5G >|
|Galaxy S21+ 5G >|
|Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G >|
|Galaxy S20 >|
|Galaxy S20+ >|
|Galaxy S20 Ultra >|
Galaxy A Series
|Galaxy A53 5G >|
|Galaxy A33 5G >|
|Galaxy A52 5G >|
|Galaxy A42 5G >|
|Galaxy A32 5G >|
|Galaxy A23 (5G) >|
|Galaxy A13 (5G) >|
|Galaxy A12 (4G LTE) >|
|Galaxy A21s (4G LTE) >|
|Galaxy A50s (4G LTE)|
|Galaxy A40s (4G LTE)|
|Galaxy A20s (4G LTE)|
Galaxy M Series
|Galaxy M33 5G >|
|Android phones running Android OS 8.0 or above with at least 1.5GB RAM|
|Android phones running Android OS 6.0 or above with at least 1.5GB RAM|
|Android phones running Android OS 5.0 or above with at least 1.5GB RAM|
|iOS phones running iOS 9.0 or above (iPhone 5 or newer models)|
The following refers to restrictions that may occur with iPhones
- Since Watch and iPhones are connected via BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy), data loading and app download speed on the Watch device may be slow.
- In case of unstable connection to Watch with iPhone running iOS 10 and later, access the Bluetooth menu in Settings and unpair all connected Bluetooth devices but do not unpair the Watch LE connection. Then turn off Bluetooth and turn it back on.
- Availability of features may change without prior notice when improvements are made to Watch and iPhone connection performance.
- Restrictions may apply based on hardware, software and iOS versions, as well as iOS-based restrictions; see below for further details:
- - Reply function unavailable (replying and message syncing for features such as text messaging, messenger app, emails).
- - S Health features unavailable (Together, viewing map, social media sharing, workout of the day recommendations, etc.).
- - Find my phone feature unavailable (Find my Wearable feature is available).
- - Samsung device-only features unavailable (Samsung Pay, My BP Lab, etc.).
- - Only free apps and Wearable-specific apps can be downloaded from the Galaxy app store.
- - Availability of app download may also vary by app developer, OS, software version and service region.
* The above information is subject to change.
* Gear Watch is not compatible with tablet PCs.
* Compatible smartphones and available features may vary by region and device.
* Upgrade Galaxy Wearable to latest version to be compatible with Gear Wearable. OS of the mobile device must be upgraded to 5.0 or higher version.
* Some Samsung Health/Fitness applications and related services available for Samsung wearable devices may not be compatible with Samsung tablet devices. Applications and related services available for Samsung wearable devices may not be compatible with devices that do not support Samsung Galaxy Wearable application.#
* Device activation is only available after connecting to a smartphone that supports Google Mobile Services(GMS). Please refer to your device manufacturer to find out whether your smartphone supports Google Mobile Services(GMS).
* Compatible Smartphone Brand and available features may vary by region, carrier and device. Please refer to your device manufacturer to find out whether your smartphone is compatible to Galaxy Watch4 and Galaxy Watch5 Series Smartwatch.
#Android: Samsung Galaxy Wearable
iOS: Samsung Galaxy Watch