Can I use a single Galaxy Bud?
Enjoy listening to music in different ways with the automatic sound-switching function.
The Galaxy Buds detect how many earbuds are extracted from the case and automatically switch the sound mode to mono or stereo based on the number of earbuds being used.
If you wear both earbuds, you can listen to your favourite songs in stereo sound. However, if you decide to wear just one earbud, you can listen to music in mono sound.
Both earbuds are extracted from the case and are being used.
Either the left or the right earbud is extracted from the case and is being used.
Please note: To prevent loss, battery drain or an incorrect sound mode, please keep the unused earbud in the case.
- Do not put the earbuds in your ears without ear tips or wing tips. Doing so may hurt your ears.
- If the touch-sensitive sensor does not make contact with your ear, the earbud may not work. Use the wingtips and earbud tips that fit your ears.
- Follow all posted warnings and directions from authorised personnel in areas where the use of wireless devices is restricted, such as aeroplanes and hospitals.
- The Galaxy Buds must be charged before you can use the earbuds.
- Ensure that the latest version of the Galaxy Wearable app is installed on the mobile device.
- Ensure that your earbuds and the other Bluetooth device are within the Bluetooth connection range (10 m). The distance may vary depending on the environment the devices are used in.
- Galaxy Buds (Hong-Kong version) sold separately.
- All features can be subject to change.
- This document is only applicable to Galaxy Buds (Hong-Kong version).
- This document was updated in March 2019 and for reference only.
- All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this document and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation.