How can I edit widget lists and change the layout of a content page on my Galaxy NotePRO?
1. Pinch your fingers together on the Home screen.
2. Select the panel you wish to modify and touch Edit.
3. Tap the apps and/or widgets you wish to add or delete. You can add up to six widgets on each page.
4 If you wish to change the page layout tap on Change layout.
5. When you've finished tap Done.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to help | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday to Sunday | 8am to 10pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday | 9am to 5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday | 8am to 10pm
Monday to Friday | 9am to 6pm
Calls to 0818 numbers are a National Call number.
These are subject to call charges which vary by network and are subject to change.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.