How do I insert or remove a SIM card or battery in my Samsung Galaxy Nexus?
1. Lift up the back cover using the small notch in the centre of the phone's top edge.
2. Insert the SIM card with the metal contacts facing down and then slide it into the SIM card slot (or slide it out to remove it).
3. Line up the gold contacts on the battery with the contacts on the Galaxy Nexus. Insert the top part of the battery first and then push the battery down into place.
4. Line up the battery cover hinge with the designated holes inside the Galaxy Nexus and then push the cover down until it clicks into place.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Tweet us | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
We are here to help | 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Monday to Sunday | 8am to 10pm
SmartThings Monday to Friday | 9am to 5:30pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Check the status of your repair with Samsung
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensor and Outlets
Monday to Friday | 8am to 10pm
Monday to Friday | 9am to 6pm
Calls to 0818 numbers are a National Call number.
These are subject to call charges which vary by network and are subject to change.
Calls maybe recorded for training and quality purposes.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website.
Find out more about how you can get face to face help.