Guidelines about efficient features of Internet Explorer 9
Guidelines about efficient features to increase the web browsing speed as well as the new functions of Internet Explorer 9 :
1. The new browser controls:
The first thing you'll notice when you open Internet Explorer 9 is the simplified design. You can find most command bar functions, like Print or Zoom, when you click the Tools button , and your favorites and feeds appear when you click the Favorites button
Tabs automatically appear to the right of the Address bar, but you can move them so they appear below the Address bar, as they did in previous versions of Internet Explorer. You can always show the Favorites, Command, Status, and Menu bars by right-clicking the Tools button and then selecting them on a menu.
2. Pinning sites to the taskbar:
You can access websites that you visit regularly by pinning them to the taskbar on your Windows 7 desktop.
Whenever you open a pinned site, the website icon appears at the top of the browser, so you have easy access to the original webpage that you pinned. The Back and Forward buttons change color to match the color of the icon.
3. Auto-Searching in the Address bar:
You can now search directly from the Address bar. If you enter a website address, you'll go directly to the website. If you enter a search term or incomplete address, you'll launch a search using the currently selected search engine. Click the address bar to select your search engine from the listed icons or to add new ones
4. Using Download Manager:
The Download Manager keeps a list of the files you download and notifies you when a file might be malware (malicious software). It also lets you pause and restart a download, and shows you where to find the downloaded files on your computer.
5. Protecting your information while you browse:
To protect privacy of information while you browse, Internet Explorer 9 has introduced Tracking Protection and ActiveX Filtering:
● Use Tracking Protection to limit the browser's communication with certain websites—determined by a Tracking Protection List—to help keep your information private. Anyone can create a Tracking Protection List, and it'll be available online.
● ActiveX is a technology web developers use to create interactive content on their sites, but it can also pose a security risk. You can use Internet Explorer 9 to block ActiveX controls for all sites, and then turn them back on only for the sites that you trust.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .