Printing webpages in Internet Explorer
Why is the text so small when I print?
When you print a webpage, Internet Explorer shrinks the contents of the webpage to fit the width of your paper. If the webpage is wide, reducing the text size to fit the page can cause the text to be unreadable (too small). To fix this, try one of the following actions:
● Change the print orientation to landscape.
● Select portions of the webpage and print them separately.
● To know more about print preview function, CLICK HERE
Go to print preview, in the Change Print Size menu, choose Custom. Specify how large you would like the webpage to be printed by setting a percentage in the Custom Size text box. This will enlarge the printed size of the entire webpage, but it might result in a part of the webpage being cut off on the printed document.
How can I improve legibility when printing webpages?
It might be helpful to stop printing background colors and images. Here's how.
1. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then click Internet Explorer in the list of results.
2. Click the Tools button , point to Print, and then click Page setup. Follwing window appears, check the box highlighted below to stop printing background.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .