Resetting Current Samsung Monitors
To reset most current Samsung monitors to their factory settings, follow these steps:
● Press the Menu button on the monitor. The OSD menu appears.
● Press the Adjust (up or down arrow) button on the monitor to change the menu window until you see the window containing Reset.
● Press the Source button on the monitor OSD to select this.
● Press the up down arrow to go to reset.
● Press the Source button to select the option.
NOTE : ● As soon as you select Yes, the monitor resets to the factory presets. Press the Menu button on the monitor three times to exit.
● You must perform both Image Reset and Color Reset to reset your monitor completely to factory presets.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .