Why Webpage doesn't open properly in Windows 8 enabled Samsung device?
There are many reasons why a Web page may not load successfully in your Samsung device browser. Sometimes the problem is of compatibility. Some websites are designed for older browsers will often look better, and problem such as out-of-place menus, images, or text will be corrected.
(Location of Compatibility View icon)
Causes of unsuccessful opening of webpage :
● The website may be unavailable temporarily. Try again in a moment.
● Empty the cache from Inernet options, and then try reloading the page.
● Make sure you are connected to the Internet by checking another application, such as email.
● If you connect to the Internet using a corporate or enterprise network, the network may have a firewall that prevents you from opening the webpage. Contact your network administrator for assistance.
● Make sure you have the correct address for the webpage and that you typed it correctly.
Using Website in compatibility view :
● When an error occurs in a certain website, you can try to access the website in the Compatibility View as shown in above picture.
● Click the Compatibility View icon ( ) to switch to Compatibility View.
NOTE : The above information is applicable only for Desktop Internet Explorer.
Related links :
Why Disk partitioning is required in Windows 8 enabled Samsung devices?
What can I search in Windows 8 enabled Samsung devices search box?
Why ActiveX is not working in the Start screen of Internet Explorer in Windows 8 enabled Samsung device?
What are the Signing in benefits to a Microsoft account in Windows 8 enabled Samsung devices ?
Can I share Web pages in Windows 8 enabled Samsung devices ?
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.