Why Webpage doesn't open properly in Windows 8 enabled Samsung device?
There are many reasons why a Web page may not load successfully in your Samsung device browser. Sometimes the problem is of compatibility. Some websites are designed for older browsers will often look better, and problem such as out-of-place menus, images, or text will be corrected.
(Location of Compatibility View icon)
Causes of unsuccessful opening of webpage :
● The website may be unavailable temporarily. Try again in a moment.
● Empty the cache from Inernet options, and then try reloading the page.
● Make sure you are connected to the Internet by checking another application, such as email.
● If you connect to the Internet using a corporate or enterprise network, the network may have a firewall that prevents you from opening the webpage. Contact your network administrator for assistance.
● Make sure you have the correct address for the webpage and that you typed it correctly.
Using Website in compatibility view :
● When an error occurs in a certain website, you can try to access the website in the Compatibility View as shown in above picture.
● Click the Compatibility View icon ( ) to switch to Compatibility View.
NOTE : The above information is applicable only for Desktop Internet Explorer.