Adjusting the legs of a washing machine
How to assemble the legs?
Please follow the following steps :
● Check the 4 Legs.(Front-right, Front-left, Rear-right, Rear-left).
● Lay down the Washing Machine horizontally so that the base of the machine is visible.
● Insert the hook of leg into the square hole of base as shown in the picture above.
● Push the leg to the arrow direction to “click”.
● Finally fix the legs on the base with screw like the one shown in the figure.
How to adjust the leg?
● Slide the washing machine into position.
● Confirm whether washer is well seated and does not shake. Adjust leveling legs, if necessary.
● Your washer must be leveled on all four sides. Use a carpenter’s level all four corners of your washer to ensure it’s level.
● Level your washing machine by turning the leveling feet in and out as necessary by hand.
● When your washing machine is level, tighten the nuts using the wrench supplied with your washing machine.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .