How to clean Samsung Microwave Oven(MC28M6055C)?
Clean the oven regularly to prevent impurities from building up on or inside the oven. Also pay special attention to the door, door sealing, and turntable and roller ring (applicable models only).
If the door won’t open or close smoothly, first check if the door seals have built up impurities. Use a soft cloth in soapy water to clean both the inner and outer sides of the oven. Rinse and dry well.
To remove stubborn impurities with bad smells from inside the oven:
1. With an empty oven, put a cup of diluted lemon juice on the center of the turntable.
2. Heat the oven for 10 minutes at max power.
3. When the cycle is complete, wait until the oven cools down. Then, open the door and clean the cooking chamber.
To clean inside swing-heater models:
To clean the upper area of the cooking chamber, lower the top heating element by 45° (A) as shown. This will help clean the upper area. When done, reposition the top heating element.
● Keep the door and door sealing clean and ensure the door opens and closes smoothly. Otherwise, the oven’s lifecycle may be shortened.
● Take caution not to spill water into the oven vents.
● Do not use any abrasive or chemical substances for cleaning.
● After each use of the oven, use a mild detergent to clean the cooking chamber after waiting for the oven to cool down.
Related links :
Description of Control panel and Microwave Oven (MC28M6055C) ?
How a Microwave oven works (MC28M6055C) ?
Checking that your oven is operating correctly (MC28M6055C).
How to set the Time in Samsung Microwave Oven (MC28M6055C) ?
Procedure to cook or reheat food in Samsung Microwave Oven (MC28M6055C) ?
Power levels and time variations in Samsung Microwave Oven (MC28M6055C).
Adjusting the cooking time in Samsung Microwave Oven (MC28M6055C).
Stopping the cooking in Samsung Microwave Oven (MC28M6055C).
Setting the energy save mode in Samsung Microwave Oven (MC28M6055C).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available from 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .