Using the Hot Blast features in Samsung Microwave Oven(MC28M6055C)
Hot Blast mode is similar to traditional oven. The microwave mode is not used. You can set the temperature, as required, in a range varying from 40 °C to 200 °C. The maximum cooking time is 60 minutes.
● ALWAYS use microwave-safe and oven-proof cookware. Glass or ceramic dishes (e.g. Crusty plate) are ideal as they allow the microwaves to penetrate the food evenly.
● ALWAYS use oven gloves when touching the recipients in the oven, as they will be very hot. You can get better cooking and browning, if you use the low rack.
Open the door and place the recipient on the low rack and set on turntable.
The following indications are displayed:(Hot blast mode) 180 °C (Temperature)
● If don’t set the temperature within 5 seconds, automatically changes to the cooking time setting stage.
1) The oven beeps 4 times.
2) The end reminder signal will beep 3 times (once every minute).
3) The current time is displayed again.