Using the crusty plate in Samsung Microwave Oven(MC28M6055C)
With the Crusty Plate you can enjoy crispy and crunchy foods. It evenly bakes and browns the top and bottom of frozen or leftover foods like pizza and chicken nuggets. You can also bake and fry without oil. This crusty plate allows you to brown food not only on the top with the grill, but also the bottom of the food turns crispy and brown due to the high temperature of the crusty plate.
The crusty plate can also be used for bacon, eggs, sausages, etc.
● Always use oven gloves to take out the crusty plate, as will become very hot.
● Do not place any objects on the crusty plate that are not heat-resistant.
● Never place the crusty plate in the oven without turntable.
● Please note that the crust plate is not dish washer-safe.
● Please note that the crusty plate has a Teflon layer which is not scratch resistant. Do not use any sharp objects like a knife to cut on the crusty plate.
● Clean the crusty plate with warm water and detergent and rinse off with clean water.
● Do not use a scrubbing brush or a hard sponge otherwise the top layer will be damaged.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot service for Mobile Phone related queries
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.