Why does refrigerator smell so awful?
The refrigerator is one of the hardest working appliances in your home. Make sure to keep your fridge clean and tidy as a clean fridge is the key to prevent odors and keep food fresh longer.
• If you store the food without sealing it, the smell of the food settles into the refrigerator/freezer.
• Over stuffing of Food inside refrigerator.
• Non cleaning of refrigerator from long time.
• Water collection inside drain tray
• Food spoils inside refrigerator
Please follow the steps listed below to prevent Odor in Your Refrigerator:
• Clean it COMPLETELY! This is the most difficult task. Check all the items in your fridge and throw out anything that has expired. Make sure to clean the seals. Remove all the door bins and shelves to clean them separately.
• Use natural cleaning solutions. Using chemicals where you keep your food is a bad idea. Instead, mix baking soda and warm water and use the mixture as a natural detergent.
• Use odor remover. Keep an open box of baking soda. Or just grab any popular odor removers from the grocery store.
• Store fresh foods in the front. Make sure they are visible so they don't go to waste. Leaving them behind other items makes it easier for you to forget about them.
• Use airtight containers. Storing food in airtight containers will not only prevent odor, but will also keep your food fresh longer.
• Label and date your food. Use View Inside on Family Hub to quickly and easily label your food. You will never have to guess if your food is edible.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .