How to select the right capacity of Air conditioner
Less cooling. Capacity of unit is according to the size of the room.
Under and over sized units installed.
Follow this calculation to check the right capacity of Air conditioner.
Capacity Calculation - Factors to be considered
● Area of the room – (L x W x H )
● Window area exposed to Sun (West Facing)
● Window area exposed to Sun (Other Direction)
● Wall area exposed to Sun (West Facing)
● Wall area exposed to Sun (Other Direction)
● Wall area not exposed to Sun
● Ceiling area exposed to Sun
● Ceiling area not exposed to Sun
● Number of occupants
● Number of electrical / electronic equipment.
Do the heat load calculation (Score) of installation place by using the above chart.
The room size is 15X12 X10 feet (LWH) having 6X6 feet window, west facing, on top floor, 4 residents are there and 500Watts Electrical appliance is used by them.
The Score of calculation is 16 points and I ton AC unit is recommended.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .