Microwave operation precautions in Samsung Microwave Oven(MC28M6055C)
Failure to observe the following safety precautions may result in harmful exposure to microwave energy.
● Do not operate the oven with the door open. Do not tamper with the safety interlocks (door latches). Do not insert anything into the safety interlock holes.
● Do not place any object between the oven door and front face or allow food or cleaner residue to accumulate on sealing surfaces. Keep the door and door sealing surfaces clean by wiping with a damp cloth and then with a soft, dry cloth after each use.
● Do not operate the oven if it is damaged. Only operate after it has been repaired by a qualified technician. Important: the oven door must close properly. The door must not be bent; the door hinges must not be broken or loose; the door seals and sealing surfaces must not be damaged.
● All adjustments or repairs must be done by a qualified technician.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .