Setting the Temperature in Samsung Frost Free Refrigerator(RT36FDJFASL)
Setting the Temperature of Samsung Frost Free Refrigerator (RT36FDJFASL) properly, helps to improve the performance of the Refrigerator. Freezer (Upper Part) of the Refrigerator and the Fridge (Lower Part) have separate Temperature Controllers to set the temperature.
Adjusting the Freezer Temperature :
The Temperature Controller present inside of the Freezer as shown below, is used to set the Temperature of the Freezer. The controller has a scale of 1-9 on the basis of which the temperature is set.
(Freezer Temperature Controller/Knob)
● When food in the refrigerator is frozen(normally in winters) or if you want to increase the temperature of freezer, set the Freezer Temperature Controller on the scale of 1~3.
(Setting Freezer Temperature using Knob on the freezer)
● When the room temperature is higher(usually summers), set the Freezer Temperature Controller on the scale of 8~9.
● When the room temperature is normal (normally spring/autumn) , set the the Freezer Temperature Controller on Normal as shown.
Adjusting the Fridge Temperature
The Fridge Temperature can be adjusted with the help of Display Panel present in the front of the Refrigerator.
(Display Panel operation)
● You can use the Fridge button in order to change the Fridge Temperature in the range of 1-7 °C as shown.
● There is Power Cool Button on the panel which can be used to speed up the cooling process of the fridge.
NOTE : The Display Panel(External) and Freezer Temperature controller (Internal) has no relation to each other. If the Freezer Temperature Controller(scale 1-9) is not working.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .