Setting the Temperature in Samsung Frost Free Refrigerator
Setting the Temperature of Samsung Frost Free Refrigerator properly, helps to improve the performance of the Refrigerator. Freezer (Upper Part) of the Refrigerator and the Fridge (Lower Part) have separate Temperature Controllers to set the temperature.
1. Adjusting the Freezer Temperature :
The Temperature Controller present inside of the Freezer as shown below, is used to set the Temperature of the Freezer. The controller has a scale of 1-9 on the basis of which the temperature is set.
(Freezer Temperature Controller/Knob)
● When food in the refrigerator is frozen(normally in winters) or if you want to increase the temperature of the freezer, set the Freezer Temperature Controller on the scale of 1~3.
(Setting Freezer Temperature using Knob on the freezer)
● When the room temperature is higher(usually summers), set the Freezer Temperature Controller on the scale of 8~9.
● When the room temperature is normal (normally spring/autumn) , set the Freezer Temperature Controller on Normal as shown.
2. Adjusting the Fridge Temperature
The Fridge Temperature can be adjusted with the help of Display Panel present in the front of the Refrigerator.
(Display Panel operation)
3. Please set the temperature according to weather.
● You can use the Fridge button in order to change the Fridge Temperature in the range of 1-7 °C as shown.
● There is Power Cool Button on the panel which can be used to speed up the cooling process of the fridge.
NOTE : The Display Panel(External) and Freezer Temperature controller (Internal) has no relation to each other if the Freezer Temperature Controller(scale 1-9) is not working.