What are the different Display error codes?
If your refrigerators display is showing 88 88 (all Eights) and it will not respond to any commands, your refrigerator requires service.
● If the display panel is showing PC-ER, your refrigerator needs service
● Our refrigerator is equipped with an onboard diagnostic system. If the diagnostic system detects a fault, it will display a specific line segment on your refrigerators LED display.
● If your refrigerator is displaying an error code, please note the error code, and reset the refrigerator by unplugging the refrigerator for 30 seconds.
● When the refrigerator is plugged in, it performs a self diagnostic check of the various sensors and functions. If the error code reappears, your refrigerator will require service.
[Self-diagnostics check list]
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .