Why Side Walls of the Samsung Refrigerator are very hot?
Samsung Refrigerators consists of two basic components:
A condenser coil and an evaporator coil. A liquid coolant is circulated through these coils by a Compressor and a Motor. The refrigerant liquid is cooled in the condenser; it then flows to the evaporator. At the evaporator, the air in the unit is cooled by contact with the liquid-filled coil.
Causes of Side wall heating:
1. Hot pipes are installed on the side walls of refrigerator.
2. Wall clearance between the back of refrigerator and wall.
This is normal phenomenon also a sticker pasted on the side body of refrigerator which gives the same message.
Side Wall Heating in all models and Rear Wall heating (2015-5Star Models) are normal. It is designed to improve refrigerator performance.
Benefits of Condenser coils:
1. Gas leakage is completely prevented since the condenser coils are placed in side wall .
2. Minimum space is required for installation refrigerator since the back side is completely closed.
1. Keep refrigerator away from wall for better performance.
2. Do not cover the refrigerator.
3. The sides of the refrigerator may get warm, this is designed to reduce moisture condensation and not a malfunction.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .