Why Side Walls of the Samsung Refrigerator are very hot?
Samsung Refrigerators consists of two basic components:
A condenser coil and an evaporator coil. A liquid coolant is circulated through these coils by a Compressor and a Motor. The refrigerant liquid is cooled in the condenser; it then flows to the evaporator. At the evaporator, the air in the unit is cooled by contact with the liquid-filled coil.
Causes of Side wall heating:
1. Hot pipes are installed on the side walls of refrigerator.
2. Wall clearance between the back of refrigerator and wall.
This is normal phenomenon also a sticker pasted on the side body of refrigerator which gives the same message.
Side Wall Heating in all models and Rear Wall heating (2015-5Star Models) are normal. It is designed to improve refrigerator performance.
Benefits of Condenser coils:
1. Gas leakage is completely prevented since the condenser coils are placed in side wall .
2. Minimum space is required for installation refrigerator since the back side is completely closed.
1. Keep refrigerator away from wall for better performance.
2. Do not cover the refrigerator.
3. The sides of the refrigerator may get warm, this is designed to reduce moisture condensation and not a malfunction.