Why there is Dew Formation in Refrigerator?
Reasons of dew formation in Refrigerator :
● "Hot" food is stored without cooling. Cool hot food before storing in the refrigerator.
● The door is opened for a long time. Dew vanishes automatically but wipe it with dry cloth.
● The door is opened and closed frequently.
● The wet food is stored without a lid. Store the food in a container with lid or sealed. The door is not closed securely. Close the door securely.
● The inlet and outlet of the air vent of the compartment is clogged. Leave space between foods for good air circulation and do not block air inlet and outlet
● Too much food is stored in the freezer compartment. Too much food inhibits proper air circulation and causes frost formation.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .