Why there is Dew Formation in Refrigerator?
Reasons of dew formation in Refrigerator :
● "Hot" food is stored without cooling. Cool hot food before storing in the refrigerator.
● The door is opened for a long time. Dew vanishes automatically but wipe it with dry cloth.
● The door is opened and closed frequently.
● The wet food is stored without a lid. Store the food in a container with lid or sealed. The door is not closed securely. Close the door securely.
● The inlet and outlet of the air vent of the compartment is clogged. Leave space between foods for good air circulation and do not block air inlet and outlet
● Too much food is stored in the freezer compartment. Too much food inhibits proper air circulation and causes frost formation.