Why there is 'No Power' in Samsung Refrigerator?
You may encounter a situation when Samsung Refrigerator doesn't get power. This may be caused due to certain reasons mentioned below.
Below are the some of the probable reasons why there is No Power problem in Samsung Refrigerators.
They are as follows :
● The Power Cord is already unplugged.
● House's circuit breaker is actually tripped.
● There are frequent Power Surges.
The solutions of the above problem are the following :
If your refrigerator is not powering on at all, check the following:
● First check to see if it is plugged in.
● Check your house's circuit breaker. Make sure the circuit that the refrigerator is on is not tripped.
● If the circuit is tripped, Samsung recommends that you unplug the refrigerator before resetting the circuit.
● If the circuit is not tripped, your refrigerator needs service. Click Create Online Service Request below to set up service for your refrigerator.
When returning from a power outage or brownout, the power may not restart well. This may result in the processor locking up.
Once the power returns, follow these steps:
● You need to first Unplug your refrigerator.
● Now , Wait for 30 seconds.
● Then Plug your Refrigerator Back In.
When power returns, the unit may power up properly but the display will show the actual temperature instead of the factory default set temperatures.
In this case, set the refrigerator to Power Cool and Power Freeze modes until the unit returns to the desired operating temperature.
NOTE: Register a request below if the above solution donot solve your problem.
Power surges or glitches on the power line damages the unit either at the time of the outage or when power is restored, causing a failure that is detected when the unit's power returns. In this case , you need to register for a Online Service Center Request below.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .