Can I use Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge in water?
The Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge is an IP68 Rated device. IP68 rating means complete protection from dust ingress, and temporary immersion in up to 1.5 metre of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Samsung guarantee simple life waterproofing when the SIM Tray is attached tightly but does not guarantee that the device will operate normally if it is used in water or other liquids. And, the touchscreen and other features may not work properly if the device is used in water.
Below mentioned are the precautions you must take :
● Do not expose the device to water moving with force, such as ocean waves or a waterfall , Swimming pool, running water from taps.
● Do not immerse the device in hot water including salt water, ionized water, or soapy water.
● If the device is exposed to clean water, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
● If the device is exposed to other liquids, rinse it with clean water and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
NOTE : If you do not follow these instructions, the device’s performance and appearance may be affected.
Related links :
Can I remove the battery from Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ( SM-G935FD ) ?
How do I restart my Galaxy S7 Edge if device appears to be Frozen or not responding when I try to use the touch screen ?
While using my Galaxy S7 Edge device, the window glass designed by Glass sometimes appears dirty due to fingerprints or dust. What should I do for this ?
How long will the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge take to complete full charging ?
Why the sound is not heard clearly during call after Galaxy S7 Edge is exposed to underwater ?
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .