what to do when charging with wireless charger is inappropriate in samsung galaxy s7 edge?
This can happen by various reasons between the device and the wireless charger.
● Firstly, place the center of the device’s back on the center of the charging pad correctly.
● When there are foreign materials between the device and the wireless charger, the device may not charge properly. Keep the device’s back and charging pad clean and please take a soft cloth and gently wipe any dust away from the pad and device surface before charging.
● Use Samsung-approved charger with suitable input Voltage and Current. If you connect the charger with low power to charging pad, the charging speed may slow and the battery may not charge properly.
● Kindly check the back cover of the your device. The device must be placed very closely from the wireless charging pad. So some kind of back cover may prevent the wireless charging. In this case, please remove back cover and try to charge again.
● If you use the wireless charger in areas with weak network signals, you may lose network reception. This cause charging speed may be slow and charging time for full charging will take long than normal.
NOTE : Use Samsung-approved wireless chargers. If you use other wireless chargers, the battery may not charge properly.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .