Galaxy Fold: How to use Wireless PowerShare feature?
With just the Galaxy Fold, you can use the Wireless PowerShare feature to share battery power with another wearable or smartphone without a charger, which is perfect for emergency situations. Dual Charging also lets you charge your Galaxy Fold and another device at the same time using a wired charger.
- It is recommended to remove any accessories and cover before using this feature.
- Do not use earphones while sharing power. Doing so may affect nearby devices.
Please follow below steps to use PowerShare feature:
- When charging starts, a notification sound or vibration will occur.
- The location of the wireless charging coil may vary by device model. Adjust the devices to connect with each other properly.
- Some features are not available while sharing power.
- Only devices that support the wireless charging feature can be charged using this feature. Some devices may not be charged.
- To charge properly, do not move or use either device while charging.
- The power charged to the other device may be less than the amount shared to it by your device.
- If you charge the other device while charging your device, the charging speed may decrease or the device may not charge properly depending on the charger type.
- The charging speed or efficiency may vary depending on the device’s condition or the surrounding environment.
- If Galaxy Fold's battery power drops below 30%, power sharing will stop.