Galaxy Watch: How to connect with mobile device?
You can use other various features after connecting your Galaxy Watch to your mobile device.
To connect your Galaxy Watch to a mobile device, install the Galaxy Wearable app on the mobile device. Depending on your mobile device, you can download the Galaxy Wearable app from the following places:
• Samsung Android devices: Galaxy Apps, Play Store
• Other Android devices: Play Store
NOTE: You cannot install the Galaxy Wearable app on the mobile devices that do not support Galaxy Watch syncing. Ensure that your mobile device is compatible with a Galaxy Watch.
Steps: To connect via Bluetooth
Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection. When completing the connection, an on-screen tutorial will appear on both the Galaxy Watch’s screen and the mobile device.
Follow the on-screen instructions to learn the Galaxy Watch’s basic controls.
• Connection methods and screen may vary depending on your mobile device and software version.
• The Galaxy Watch is smaller than normal mobile devices so the network quality may be lower, especially in areas with weak signals or poor reception. When using your Galaxy Watch without connecting to a mobile deviceand a Bluetooth connection is unavailable, your cellular network or Internet connection may be poor or become disconnected.
• When you connect your Galaxy Watch to a mobile device for the first time after resetting it, the Galaxy Watch’s battery may drain more quickly while syncing data, such as contacts.
• Supported mobile devices and features may vary depending on your region, service provider, and device manufacturer.
Steps: To Activate the Galaxy Watch’s mobile network
You can receive calls and messages on your Galaxy Watch without mobile device, and also use various other services through the mobile network after activating it.
Steps: To Connect the Galaxy Watch to a new mobile device
When you connect the Galaxy Watch to your new mobile device, on-screen instructions will ask you to reset the Galaxy Watch. Make sure you back up any important data stored in your Galaxy Watch before connecting your Galaxy Watch to a new mobile device.
Steps: To set Remote connection