How to charge battery of Galaxy Note8?
Charge the battery before using it for the first time or when it has been unused for extended periods.
• Use only Samsung-approved chargers, batteries, and cables. Unapproved chargers or cables can cause the battery to explode or damage the device.
• Connecting the charger improperly may cause serious damage to the device. Any damage caused by misuse is not covered by the warranty.
1. Connect the USB cable to the USB power adaptor, and plug the USB cable into the device’s multipurpose jack.
2. Plug the USB power adaptor into an electric socket.
If you want to charge with a Micro USB cable, connect the Micro USB connector to charge the battery with a Micro USB cable.
• Do not plug a Micro USB cable into your device’s multipurpose jack. Doing so may damage the device and the cable.
• The Micro USB connector is used for charging the battery and connecting to a computer.
CLICK HERE to know how to replace the S Pen nib.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .