How do I install the memory card in Galaxy A8+ 2018?
Your device accepts memory cards with maximum capacities of 256GB. Depending on the memory card manufacturer and type, some memory cards may not be compatible with your device depending on the memory card manufacturer and type.
While some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device. Using an incompatible card may damage the device or the memory card, or corrupt the data stored in it.
• Use caution to insert the memory card right-side up.
• The device supports the FAT and the exFAT file systems for memory cards. When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device will ask to reformat the card or will not recognise the memory card. To use memory card, you must format it.
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card’s file directory appears in the My Files → SD card folder.
Please follow the below steps:
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray. Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
2. Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot. When you remove the tray from the device, the mobile data connection will be disabled.
3. Place a memory card on the tray 2 with the gold-colored contacts facing downwards.
4. Gently press the memory card into the tray to secure it.
• If the card is not fixed firmly into the tray, the memory card may leave or fall out of the tray.
5. Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
• If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged. Always make sure the tray is dry.
• Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .