How do I install the memory card in Galaxy Note8(SM-N950FD)?
Your device accepts Memory cards with maximum capacities of 256 GB. Depending on the memory card manufacturer and type, some memory cards may not be compatible with your device.
• Some memory cards may not be fully compatible with the device. Using an incompatible card may damage the device or the memory card, or corrupt the data stored in it.
• Use caution to insert the memory card right-side up.
• The device supports the FAT32 and the exFAT file systems for memory cards. When inserting a card formatted in a different file system, the device asks to reformat the memory card.
• Frequent writing and erasing of data shortens the lifespan of memory cards.
• When inserting a memory card into the device, the memory card’s file directory appears in the My Files > SD card folder.
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray. Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
2. Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot. When you remove the tray from the device, the mobile data connection will be disabled.
3. Place a memory card on the tray 2 with the gold-colored contacts facing downwards.
4. Gently press the memory card into the tray to secure it.
5. Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
• If you insert the tray into your device while the tray is wet, your device may be damaged. Always make sure the tray is dry.
• Fully insert the tray into the tray slot to prevent liquid from entering your device.
CLICK HERE to know how to remove the memory card on my Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950).
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.