How to remove the memory card on my Galaxy Note8?
Before removing the memory card, first Unmount it for safe removal.
On the Home screen, tap Apps → Settings → Device maintenance → Storage → More option → Storage settings → SD card → Unmount.
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
NOTE: Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
2. Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
3. Remove the memory card.
4. Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
● Please note do not remove the memory card while the device is transferring or accessing information.
● Doing so can cause data to be lost or corrupted or damage to the memory card or device.
● Samsung is not responsible for losses that result from the misuse of damaged memory cards, including the loss of data.
CLICK HERE to know how to install the memory card in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.