How to remove the memory card on my Galaxy Note8?
Before removing the memory card, first Unmount it for safe removal.
On the Home screen, tap Apps → Settings → Device maintenance → Storage → More option → Storage settings → SD card → Unmount.
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the tray to loosen the tray.
NOTE: Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
2. Pull out the tray gently from the tray slot.
3. Remove the memory card.
4. Insert the tray back into the tray slot.
● Please note do not remove the memory card while the device is transferring or accessing information.
● Doing so can cause data to be lost or corrupted or damage to the memory card or device.
● Samsung is not responsible for losses that result from the misuse of damaged memory cards, including the loss of data.
CLICK HERE to know how to install the memory card in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD).