How to take images with Dual capture feature in Galaxy Note8?
Dual capture feature allows you to take a Live focus photo zoomed in on the subject and a photo with a wide angle background, all in one shot.
NOTE : This feature is available only in Live focus mode and user cannot check the preview of main camera while using Dual capture feature
Navigate to Apps screen → Camera → Live Focus → Dual capture → Capture → Select photo → Normal picture → SAVE AS NEW FILE
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
1. From the Apps list, tap Camera.
2. On the preview screen, tap live focus icon to use the Live focus feature.
3. Make sure the dual capture feature is activated. Both a Live focus and normal picture will be saved.
4. Tap Camera icon to take a photo.
To view dual captured photos,
5. Select a photo taken with the dual capture feature.
6. Tap the NORMAL PICTURES at bottom of the screen to view the photo with a wide angle background.
7. A wide angle background version of the photo will appear. To save the photo as another file, tap SAVE AS NEW FILE. To return to photo with the focus on the subject , tap the LIVE FOCUS PICTURES.
CLICK HERE to know about using High quality filters in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .