How to change the Font Size and Style in Samsung Galaxy S8+(SM-G955)?
You can change the Size and style of the font on your device, including downloading additional fonts from Samsung Galaxy Apps.
Swipe to Apps screen → Settings → Display → Screen zoom and font → Select Font style → APPLY
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
NOTE : You can change the size and style of the font on your device. You can also download additional fonts from the Galaxy Apps Store.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Display.
4. Touch Screen zoom and font.
5. To adjust the display screen zoom and/or font size, touch and drag the slider to the left for a smaller screen. A preview of the screen zoom/font size will appear at the top of the screen.
6. Swipe to FONT STYLE and then select the desired font style. For this example, touch Cool Jazz.
7. To apply the new font, touch APPLY.
CLICK HERE to know how to download new Themes in Samsung Galaxy S8+ ( SM-G955 ).
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .