How to change the Language in Samsung Galaxy S8+(SM-G955)?
Customizing your device keyboard language is lot more easier. Just access the language and input settings where you will find the available keyboards languages for your device. You can select the best suitable keyboard language as per your convenience.
Access Apps screen → Settings → General management → Language and input → Language → Add Language → Set Language → SET AS DEFAULT → Return → On screen keyboard → Samsung keyboard → Language and types → MANAGE INPUT LANGUAGE → AGREE → Enable Languages → Swipe to change language on Keyboard
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
NOTE : Your device supports multiple languages for menus and options. All available languages will be shown. Other languages cannot be added.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Swipe to and touch General management.
4. Touch Language and input.
5. Touch Language.
6. Touch Add language.
7. Touch the desired language. For this example, touch English ( India).
8. Touch SET AS DEFAULT.
9. Touch Back.
10. To turn on and download additional languages for your keyboard, touch On-screen keyboard.
11. Touch Samsung Keyboard.
12. Touch Language and types.
13. Touch MANAGE INPUT LANGUAGES.
14. Review the Legal information and then touch AGREE.
15. Touch the slider next to the desired language. For this example, touch the Slider next to English (US).
16. For an example of how to switch languages while using a keyboard, navigate to an app that uses a keyboard, such as the Messages app.
17. To switch languages, swipe the Spacebar to the left or right.
CLICK HERE to know how to change Keyboard Settings in Samsung Galaxy S8+ ( SM-G955 ).
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .