How to change the Language in Samsung Galaxy S8+(SM-G955)?
Customizing your device keyboard language is lot more easier. Just access the language and input settings where you will find the available keyboards languages for your device. You can select the best suitable keyboard language as per your convenience.
Access Apps screen → Settings → General management → Language and input → Language → Add Language → Set Language → SET AS DEFAULT → Return → On screen keyboard → Samsung keyboard → Language and types → MANAGE INPUT LANGUAGE → AGREE → Enable Languages → Swipe to change language on Keyboard
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
NOTE : Your device supports multiple languages for menus and options. All available languages will be shown. Other languages cannot be added.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Swipe to and touch General management.
4. Touch Language and input.
5. Touch Language.
6. Touch Add language.
7. Touch the desired language. For this example, touch English ( India).
8. Touch SET AS DEFAULT.
9. Touch Back.
10. To turn on and download additional languages for your keyboard, touch On-screen keyboard.
11. Touch Samsung Keyboard.
12. Touch Language and types.
13. Touch MANAGE INPUT LANGUAGES.
14. Review the Legal information and then touch AGREE.
15. Touch the slider next to the desired language. For this example, touch the Slider next to English (US).
16. For an example of how to switch languages while using a keyboard, navigate to an app that uses a keyboard, such as the Messages app.
17. To switch languages, swipe the Spacebar to the left or right.
CLICK HERE to know how to change Keyboard Settings in Samsung Galaxy S8+ ( SM-G955 ).