How to change the Language in Samsung Galaxy S8+(SM-G955)?
Customizing your device keyboard language is lot more easier. Just access the language and input settings where you will find the available keyboards languages for your device. You can select the best suitable keyboard language as per your convenience.
Access Apps screen → Settings → General management → Language and input → Language → Add Language → Set Language → SET AS DEFAULT → Return → On screen keyboard → Samsung keyboard → Language and types → MANAGE INPUT LANGUAGE → AGREE → Enable Languages → Swipe to change language on Keyboard
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
NOTE : Your device supports multiple languages for menus and options. All available languages will be shown. Other languages cannot be added.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Swipe to and touch General management.
4. Touch Language and input.
5. Touch Language.
6. Touch Add language.
7. Touch the desired language. For this example, touch English ( India).
8. Touch SET AS DEFAULT.
9. Touch Back.
10. To turn on and download additional languages for your keyboard, touch On-screen keyboard.
11. Touch Samsung Keyboard.
12. Touch Language and types.
13. Touch MANAGE INPUT LANGUAGES.
14. Review the Legal information and then touch AGREE.
15. Touch the slider next to the desired language. For this example, touch the Slider next to English (US).
16. For an example of how to switch languages while using a keyboard, navigate to an app that uses a keyboard, such as the Messages app.
17. To switch languages, swipe the Spacebar to the left or right.
CLICK HERE to know how to change Keyboard Settings in Samsung Galaxy S8+ ( SM-G955 ).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .