How to change Themes in Samsung Galaxy S8+(SM-G955)?
Theme refers to a general look and feel of a Samsung mobile phone’s user interface (UI). It includes color schemes for menus and highlights, background images and wallpapers, user and folder icons. A theme package contains graphics for one or many changeable components of a mobile phone’s UI.
Tap and hold on Home screen → Wallpapers and themes → ALLOW → Themes → VIEW ALL → Select Theme → APPLY
Pictorial representation of the above settings are as follows :
NOTE : Set the theme to be applied to your Home and Lock screens, wallpapers, and app icons.
1. From a Home screen, Touch and hold an empty area.
2. Touch Wallpapers and themes.
3. Touch ALLOW.
4. Touch Themes.
5. To view all available images from MY THEMES, touch VIEW ALL.
6. Select the desired theme.
7. To apply the selected theme, touch APPLY.
CLICK HERE to know how to change the Wallpaper in Samsung Galaxy S8+ ( SM-G955 ).
Thank you for your feedback!
Please answer all questions.