How to customize the Application icons layout on screen, for the Samsung Galaxy S2
1. From the standby (main or idle) screen, select (tap) Applications.
2. Select the Menu key on the phone.
3. Choose Edit.
4. A pop-up help menu entitled Edit applications appears the first time the feature is used.
● To prevent further appearance of this menu, select the Do not ask again option (by entering green tick).
● All applications are highlighted by boxes with the left and top edges showing.
5. Touch and hold down on the applications, and drag to required location, such as a new or different page.
6. When completed, select the Back key to finish.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .