Know all Key Features of Samsung Galaxy Grand(GT-I9082)
Samsung enters the mid-budget phone segment with Samsung Galaxy Grand (GT-9082) that is high on features and big on display. Lets find out the features which makes it owner's delight :
Few Important Features :
● Smart Dual SIM feature that allows you to use 2 SIM cards at a time.
● 2100 MAh battery to support more usage.
● 12.7 cm large screen: GALAXY Grand is outfitted with a deluxe large display to meet your needs. Everything from larger font size to immersive viewing, brilliant visuals are guaranteed. Enjoy exclusive viewing experience while on the go.
● The device runs on Dual Core processor clocking 1.2 GHz and 1GB RAM.
NOTE: The device comes with a 1 GB of RAM, but when checked through Task Manager in the device, it would showcase approx 800 MB only.
● The Display has Capacitive Touchscreen and a resolution of 480 x 800 Pixels with 187 ppi :A capacitive touchscreen panel consists of an insulator such as glass.
● Out of the box Jelly bean 4.1 Operating System and bundled with new features like Multi Window.
● Galaxy Grand has an Internal Memory of 8GB with 4GB as usable part and one can expand it to 64GB with an External memory card.
● 8 Mega pixel Rear Camera with Zero Shutter Lag and auto focus. 2 Mega pixel camera is supported at the front side of the device. To know the latest price and offers on Samsung Galaxy Grand from our eStore, click on
CLICK HERE to know download the User Manual of Samsung Galaxy Grand ( GT-I9082 ).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .