My Samsung Galaxy A3 sometimes drops calls(SM-A300H)
Main antenna of Galaxy A3 is placed on bottom of device. Thus, if you cover the antenna area with your hands or other objects, this may cause connectivity problems or drain the battery. Don’t cover the antenna area during a call. And, the problem you are experiencing with your Galaxy A3 may be related to poor signal or network coverage.
The following is the list of possible solutions :
● Move from your current location to another, preferably to an open space outside.
● Switch your phone off and on again to enable the device to reconnect to the Operator Network to re-establish connection.
● Select your network manually.
● If your device still receives low or no signal, you can access the Network Mode settings.
● If none of the above solves your problem, you will need to visit the nearest authorized Samsung Service Centre.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .