Problems due to multiple tasks running in the background-SCH-I899
If we have too many tasks running in the background in your phone, the chances are it might affect our phone adversely. Let's find out the general errors and problems we can face due to this:
(Multi tasking is Risky sometimes)
Following are the issues :
● Lock up and a fatal exception can occur when a user installs or uses unauthorized firmware or application programs. It is sometimes caused by product’s Software errors.
● Phone Lock up.
● Screen flicker might occur.
● ‘We’re sorry’ message (fatal error).
● Device tends to hang and eventually one needs to shut down to begin normal operations.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .