Rear Camera modes in Samsung Galaxy J5(SM-J500F)
There are 7 preloaded modes : Auto, Professional, Panorama, Continuous shot, Beauty face, Sound & Shot, Sports in the Rear camera mode.
Below mentioned are the description of each mode :
● Auto : Take the best possible pictures by setting the device to adjust the exposure and color of pictures automatically.
● Professional : You can manually adjust the ISO sensitivity, exposure, white balance.
● Panorama : Create a linear panorama by taking consecutive pictures in either a horizontal or Vertical direction.
● Continuous shot : Take pictures continuously by tapping and holding the camera button.
● Beauty face : Take portrait pictures with an airbrushed effect.
● Sound & shot : Enrich your pictures by adding a few seconds of background sound.
● Sports : Take clearer pictures of fast moving subjects.
Related links :
Front Camera modes in Samsung Galaxy J5 ( SM-J500F ).
What is Smart manager application in Samsung Galaxy J5 ( SM-J500F ) ?
Why the actual remaining charge time is different from charging time on screen in Samsung Galaxy J5 ( SM-J500F ) ?
What is Power Saving Mode in Samsung Galaxy J5 ( SM-J500F ) ?
What is Ultra Power Saving Mode in Samsung Galaxy J5 ( SM-J500F ) ?
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .