Samsung Mobile: Microphone not working
- This content is created for Indian variant devices.
- Steps and Images may vary according to Operating System.
Disconnect headphone or any other connected device.
Remove cover, protective film or any other accessory.
Restart the phone and record voice to check microphone. If the recorded audio quality is good then microphone is OK.
Steps to record voice and check recorded video
1: Navigate to apps screen and tap on Samsung folder.
2: Tap on Voice Recorder.
3: Tap on recording button to record your voice.
4:Tap on Save.
5: Select recently recorded audio to hear the audio quality.
If microphone is working in safe mode then issue is with downloaded applications. Kindly uninstall these applications and check microphone in Normal mode (exit safe mode).
- Within Safe Mode you'll be able to test lot of different issues.
- You can use Safe Mode to keep an eye on your battery life or mobile data usage.
- If your device is continuously booting in Safe Mode, it could be due to faulty Volume Down button. To repair, Please visit our Authorized Service Center.