Screen Mirroring in Samsung Galaxy S3(GT-I9300)?B OS 4.3
Screen mirroring (sometimes called screen casting) allows you to mirror your mobile device's content to your TV screen. You will need to open the connection for screen mirroring on both your smartphone/tablet and your TV in order for the connection to work successfully.
The below instructions will show you how to open the screen mirroring connection on your Samsung smartphone:
Examples for using this connection include:
- Showing pictures stored on your external device.
- Watching videos stored on your external device.
- Watching videos from apps on your external device.
- Playing music through your TV's speakers instead of your external device's.
- Showing people the game you are playing.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .