Screen Mirroring in Samsung Galaxy S3(GT-I9300)?B OS 4.3
Screen mirroring (sometimes called screen casting) allows you to mirror your mobile device's content to your TV screen. You will need to open the connection for screen mirroring on both your smartphone/tablet and your TV in order for the connection to work successfully.
The below instructions will show you how to open the screen mirroring connection on your Samsung smartphone:
Examples for using this connection include:
- Showing pictures stored on your external device.
- Watching videos stored on your external device.
- Watching videos from apps on your external device.
- Playing music through your TV's speakers instead of your external device's.
- Showing people the game you are playing.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.