Some smartphone features are not supported by Samsung DeX.
The following features are unavailable while Samsung DeX is operating. They can be used on your smartphone screen after closing Samsung DeX.
● Some menus provided by the Smartphone Settings app in Samsung DeX may differ or be non-editable.
● While operating on Samsung DeX mode, your device screen may get locked and in such case the panic button feature would get disabled.
● The Samsung DeX lock screen doesn‘t support the [Emergency call] button.
● You can‘t enter Samsung DeX in the following modes, which can only be opened after you disable the relevant feature in the Smartphone Settings app.
▷Medium power saving mode, Maximum power saving mode, Performance mode, Emergency mode, Safe mode, and COM (Container Only Mode).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .