Ways to maximize Battery Backup in Samsung Smartphones
Samsung Smartphones that usually runs on Android Platform may have low battery back up.
(Representation of Samsung Galaxy Note-II battery option)
You can maximize the battery back up by following few points :
● Make sure that your phone is completely charged whenever you charge it. To get the best out of your battery.
● Make sure, Wifi is turned off when not in use.
● Turn off GPS when not in use.
● Turn ON the Power Saving option in settings.
● Turn off your Mobile data like 3G or 2G when not in use.
CLICK HERE to know how to perform above options for saving Battery in Samsung Smartphones.
● Keep an eye on where your battery is consumed with the help of Battery Option in Settings as shown above in the pic.
● There is a probability that your Android firmware may be malfunctioning. Update or Re-install your firmware to get over with battery issues.
CLICK HERE to know more about Mobile Firmware in Samsung Smartphones.
● These points are applicable to most of the Samsung smartphones running on Jelly bean 4.1 and above based Android System.
● The settings and options can change in due course of time, please refer to your user manual for more details.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .