What are Sharing options in Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom(SM-N900)?
Sharing options are present in Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C101) under Camera application. These options are described below :
( Sharing options )
- Share shot : You can send a photo directly to another device via Wi-Fi Direct.
- Buddy photo share : You can set the camera to recognize a person’s face that you have tagged in a photo and send it to that person.
- ChatON photo share : You can send directly to another device via ChatON.
- Remote viewfinder : You can set the device to control the camera remotely.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .