What are Sharing options in Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom(SM-N900)?
Sharing options are present in Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom (SM-C101) under Camera application. These options are described below :
( Sharing options )
- Share shot : You can send a photo directly to another device via Wi-Fi Direct.
- Buddy photo share : You can set the camera to recognize a person’s face that you have tagged in a photo and send it to that person.
- ChatON photo share : You can send directly to another device via ChatON.
- Remote viewfinder : You can set the device to control the camera remotely.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot service for Mobile Phone related queries
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.