What are the files transferable via USB in Samsung Galaxy Note3(SM-N900)?
You can transfer your various types of files between your personal computer and Samsung Note3 SM-N900 using USB 3.0 data cable. You can move audio, video, image, or other types of files from the device to the computer, or vice versa.
Know more about transferring files in Samsung Smartphones :
- Some file formats are not supported depending on the version of the device’s software or the computer operating system.
– Music: mp3, m4a, mp4, 3gp, 3ga, wma, ogg, oga, aac, and flac
– Image: bmp, gif, jpg, and png
– Video: avi, wmv, asf, flv, mkv, mp4, 3gp, webm, and ts
– Document: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf, and txt
- Some file formats, such as DivX or AC3, are not supported. To play these files, install an application which supports them.
- This device is compatible with USB 3.0 and under devices. When using a USB 3.0 device, make sure to use a USB 3.0 cable.
- USB 3.0 speeds up data transfers, but it may sometimes interfere with calls or data when it is in use. It will turn off automatically after 10 minutes if it is not being used,and your connection will switch to using USB 2.0.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .