What are the Location services(GPS) available in Samsung Galaxy S5(SM-G900H)?
The Location services settings in Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900H) let you choose how your mobile device will determine your location.
There are 3 Modes to select the accuracy level :
● High accuracy: This option has the highest level of accuracy. Data charges may apply when using this option.
● Power saving: This option uses only Wi-Fi and mobile data networks to estimate your location. Data charges may apply when using this option.
● GPS only: This option uses only the GPS network
( Location icon in Galaxy S5 )
Options available under Location :
● Recent Location Requests : Any apps that have requested access to your location will display in this area. Under the app name, you will also see the battery usage required for this app to make the request.
● Location Services : Your device uses information from Wi-Fi or mobile data networks (or both) to help calculate your position. This option lets Google use its location services to estimate your location and improve search results and other services.
● My Places : My places lets your device recognize your location to provide relevant information and services. Add places such as Home, Work, and Car using Maps, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth to recognize location.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.