What are the new features in Multi Window under Samsung Galaxy Note3(SM-N900)?
Samsung Galaxy Note3 (SM-N900) has come up with some additional features In Multi Window option. The new additions under Multi Window have led to greater consumer interactivity and ease.
The additions are as follows :
Feature 1 : Once two applications on the Multi Window panel are selected, tap the circle between the application windows as shown.
1. This option opens a list of recently used applications in the selected window.
2. It switches locations between Multi Window applications.
3. It shares items between the application windows. Drag an item to share from one window to another. Some applications may not support this feature.
4. It helps in closing the application.
Feature 2 :
Another important addition in Multi Window is that you can now save the combination of two applications on the Multi Window Panel.
NOTE : To save the combination of current running Multi Window applications On the Multi Window panel, you need to tap on Create as shown above.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .