What are the Settings option available in PEN.UP Application of Samsung Galaxy Note3?
The PEN.UP application allows you to join an online community, follow your favorite artists and share your S Note creations. You can check the features and the options available in PEN.UP in settings option.
2. Recent Activity: It displays a list of the most recent activity on your account, including your posts, reposts, and comments left by followers.
3. Popular: It displays a list of the most popular artists, sorted by number of posts, reposts, and followers.
4. Everything: It displays a list of all posted and reposted art from all categories, listed in chronological order. The most recent artwork displays at the top of the screen.
5. Hall of Fame: It helps you to access exhibits from popular artists compiled by the PEN.UP team.
6. Categories: You can browse through the categories to find artwork organized by subject. When you post artwork, touch to see these listed as predefined tags. Choose from Animals, Characters, Collage, Comics, Doodles, Graffiti, Illustrations, Landscapes, Lettering, People, Political, SciFi, StillLife, and WallPaper.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .