What are the Settings option available in PEN.UP Application of Samsung Galaxy Note3?
The PEN.UP application allows you to join an online community, follow your favorite artists and share your S Note creations. You can check the features and the options available in PEN.UP in settings option.
2. Recent Activity: It displays a list of the most recent activity on your account, including your posts, reposts, and comments left by followers.
3. Popular: It displays a list of the most popular artists, sorted by number of posts, reposts, and followers.
4. Everything: It displays a list of all posted and reposted art from all categories, listed in chronological order. The most recent artwork displays at the top of the screen.
5. Hall of Fame: It helps you to access exhibits from popular artists compiled by the PEN.UP team.
6. Categories: You can browse through the categories to find artwork organized by subject. When you post artwork, touch to see these listed as predefined tags. Choose from Animals, Characters, Collage, Comics, Doodles, Graffiti, Illustrations, Landscapes, Lettering, People, Political, SciFi, StillLife, and WallPaper.
Air Command feature in Samsung Galaxy Note3 (SM-N900).
What is Pen.Up application in Samsung Galaxy Note3 (SM-N900) ?
How to post file to a PEN.UP account in Samsung Galaxy Note3 (SM-N900) ?
How to interact with Artists and Artworks in PEN.UP application of Samsung Galaxy Note3 (SM-N900) ?
How to set PEN.UP account in Samsung Galaxy Note3 (SM-N900) ?
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.